We offer a competitive benefits package that makes sure all your basic medical and insurance needs are covered, as well as other perks to make your working experience as rewarding as possible.
SigMast considers competitive salaries as part of an overall compensation strategy. Salary levels are tied to your experience, role within the company, and general market. They are supplemented by a generous benefits package and RRSP matching.
Group Health Plan
Upon employment, you are immediately eligible to participate in our group health and insurance plans including:
- Extended Health (including drug prescriptions, vision, medical equipment, chiropractic services, physiotherapy, etc.)
- Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Long Term Disability
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
SigMast pays all the premiums for the health and dental plans. Employees are able to choose between one of three different Channels which offer differing deductibles and coverage rates on drugs, some dental, and paramedical procedures, so a plan can be tailored to your specific circumstances. We provide drug card coverage to reduce the paperwork burden and out of pocket expenses.
- Vacation – Between two and four weeks vacation depending on years of service and/or experience.
- Sick & Personal Time – The company provides 10 sick and personal days for times when you are unable to make it to work.
- Pay Schedule – Bi-weekly.
- Flex-time – For individuals entitled to flex-hours. Our core hours are 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Performance Bonus – We provide a generous incentive program that rewards individual, team, and company success.
- RRSP Matching – The company will match (dollar for dollar) RRSP contributions up to 5% of your base salary.
- Company Paid Holidays – We recognize and pay for nine statutory holidays through the year.
- Training & Development – Employees are eligible for tuition reimbursement based on current job requirements.
- Candidate referral bonus – We pay a bonus for hired candidates referred by current employees of the company.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – We offer an EAP program to assist employees in resolving difficult home and work situations.
- Social Activities – Various company-paid social activities are held throughout the year.